Banking and Commercial
NEC’s biometrics and advanced video analytics solutions enable organisations in the Banking and Commercial sector to provide an enhanced customer experience, improve their operational efficiencies and increase safety and security, through fast and accurate identification of people.
Our solutions can be applied to banks, building societies, financial services organisations and insurance companies and can help to meet increasingly stringent regulatory compliance requirements.
Commercial organisations such as retail stores, hotels, casinos and airlines for example, benefit from our solutions through increased loyalty from a faster, more efficient customer experience.
Who we work with
Through our wide range of biometrics solutions, we work with a diverse range of business in the Banking and Commercial sectors to deliver world-leading solutions. These solutions include Safety and Security, Access and Authentication, Customer Experience and Digital Identity. Globally, we work with some of the world’s leading brands to deliver these solutions and these solutions are also being delivered right here in New Zealand.
Find out more about the solutions we are implementing across the Banking and Commercial sectors:
- Customer experience – allows fast food companies to deliver an improved customer experience at self-service or ordering kiosks. Customers can register using their loyalty program information and are then automatically recognised by their face as they approach the kiosk. Food orders from previous visits are remembered and easily selected again or quickly modified. Charges can be automatically debited from either the registered payment option or from loyalty points.
- Loss prevention – alert staff to known shoplifters and trespassed individuals, reducing loss and improving recovery rates.
- Engagement – deliver a more efficient, friction-free experience for VIPs, loyalty program members and known customers. Access shopping history, monitor check-out queues, total shopping times, analyse traffic patterns and operations.
- Tailored advertising – to the estimated age and gender of the person viewing the advertising screen.
OCBC Bank Singapore
NEC’s NeoFace® helps OCBC Bank deliver an enhanced customer experience through Facial Recognition technology in their branches.
Merit Casinos, Cyprus
Tracking and screening customers in real time using NEC’s NeoFace® to increase safety and security while optimising manpower use and therefore improving operational efficiencies.
Delta Airlines, USA
Delta Airlines use NEC’s NeoFace® to create a seamless experience from check-in to boarding on their flights in the USA.
Our biometrics solutions for Banking and Commercial sectors
NEC provides a wide range of biometrics solutions to organisations throughout the world. NEC New Zealand delivers innovative, world-leading technologies across a huge range of sectors including Banking and Commercial, to help provide an enhanced customer experience, improve operational efficiencies and increase safety and security, through fast and accurate identification of people.
Here are some of the technologies and solutions that are used in Banking and Commercial businesses:
Why choose NEC for Banking and Commercial industry solutions?
With our wide range of experience globally and an expert team on the ground here in New Zealand, NEC is able to provide outstanding services and solutions to the Banking and Commercial sectors. Our biometrics solutions can be tailored to meet the key issues that are faced by organisations in these markets.
NEC’s biometrics can support the following key themes that the banking industry faces:
- Seamless customer experience
- Increase the use of digital channels
- Faster interactions and transactions
- Reduce operational and regulatory risk
- Improved security
- Privacy of customer information (PII)
- Digital transformation/operational efficiency
Commercial (casinos, gaming venues, betting agencies etc)
Host and corporate social responsibility is an increasingly important part of any casino, gaming venue and betting agency’s business. The adoption of NEC’s NeoFace® Facial Recognition solution will underpin strategies for organisations to deliver on their host responsibilities, promote responsible gaming and seek to minimise social harm.
Seamless Travel with Digital ID
What if you didn’t have to carry cash, credit cards or a passport when you travel? What if checking in for a flight or checking out at your favorite store was as simple as taking a selfie? What if there was one technology that could make your hotel, banking and entertainment experiences safe and simple?
It sounds too good to be true, yet that’s what NEC’s Digital ID promises to deliver in the future.
Access and Authentication
NEC’s access and authentication systems are implemented by a wide range of companies and government agencies.
NEC’s NeoFace Welcome provides a new and unique visitor welcome that is personalised customer experience.
NEC’s face recognition solutions have used by many counties around the world to identify and verify well over a billion people.