Our ethos is the fundamental character of NEC New Zealand and is the underlying sentiment that informs our values.
For more than a century, NEC has been at the leading edge of technology that enriches people’s lives. Through collaboration with partners globally, we apply our expertise to create active data solutions that predict, monitor and solve challenges, respond intelligently to adverse events and turn unseen information into actionable wisdom. In this way, our innovative solutions for society contribute to greater safety, security, efficiency and equality and enable people to live brighter lives every day.
Contract & Reporting Analyst
Utilise your advanced reporting and contract management knowledge and skills to support NEC NZ to deliver on commitments to customers.
We are seeking a Contract and Reporting Analyst to:
- analyse data and provide operational reporting and insights for customers and the wider business to help understand the operational performance of our service organisation and solutions
- ensure the right contractual agreements are in place with 3rd party suppliers that enables NEC to deliver on its service-related commitments to customers, and to ensure the necessary lifecycle related activities are undertaken to keep our solutions in support.
You are technically savvy, have an analytical mind and a customer-focused approach to everything you do. To be successful you will possess a range of the following:
- Demonstrable experience in data extraction from multiple systems and data analysis
- Experience with Power BI or similar reporting tools
- Knowledge of contract agreements and lifecycle management
- Experience with managing and getting the best out of 3rd party contractors
- Commercial acumen and experience with interfacing into customers.
NEC is a global company and leading service provider of telecommunication and advanced technologies with more than 25 years’ experience in New Zealand. We create, sell and support high-quality customer-driven technologies.
If you thrive on variety and are up for a new challenge, then apply today!
This opportunity can be based in Christchurch or Wellington.
A copy of the position description is available below.
Wellington contact info
Telephone: +64 4 381 1111
Street address: Level 1, Pencarrow House, 1 Willeston Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Postal address:PO BOX 1936, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
Auckland contact info
Telephone: +64 9 304 0430
Street address: Suite 3, Level 3, 12 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Postal address: PO Box 911422, Victoria St West, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Christchurch contact info
Street address: Level 1, Awly Building, 287-293 Durham Street, Christchurch, 8013